Thursday 20 September 2012

old accuaintance



My past memories freshed when I saw a fellow,
He said me Hello!!!!!
Joy filled over my heart,
He was once my life’s part.
He was like pearl in this vast sea,
He was filled with joy too after seeing me…
I first met him in jail, when I was in sorrow
He consolidated me by saying there will be a better tomorrow
We both were innocent
There was nothing to repent.
He was 24355 & I was 24356
He was my Old Acquaintance
He was a handsome man in his young days
But now what to say
He has gone so pale after spending too much time in jail.
Few days ago he has got his bail .
He glanced upon me & cried
Not to cry I tried.
We talked well.
It was like finding happy memories in this earthly hell.
I enjoyed his company
His voice for me was like honey
Soon the time drained
Soon there was time of arrival of his train
He said me bye
I wanted to cry
But with a smile said bye
Hope that soon again I will again say hi
Although we live within a large distance
But I will never forget my Old Acquaintance..


by-
Akshat Choubey




5 comments: